Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Labor Day

I always thought that this weather was reserved for July. Now it's September 2 and it's like 92 degrees outside. It's like supposed to be cooling down and beautiful!
Oh I almost forgot to say "Happy Labor Day".
My Labor day was awesome!
I got to go to my friends grandparents lake.
So my Labor day consisted of tubing, riding a speed boat, swimming in the lake and being attacked by a couple dozen horse flies. ( but thankfully I did not get bit)
I did kill a bunch though. (OK,OK I confess I only killed 2.)
But other than that it was a great day!
My day ended by going to bed but before that I was sitting on a pontoon boat watching shooting stars it was beautiful!

Hope you had a great Holiday!

Alisha

1 comment:

Hannah-Indiana said...

Pretty blog, Alisha. Glad you're up and running again on blogger.
Hannah