Thursday, March 6, 2008

"My Favorite Things"

Well, I am homeschooled teenager. I LOVE to read! I love hanging out with my friends and shopping at the mall with them. We have a blast! I'm the oldest in my family. I have a brother who is 10 and a sister who is 8. I love them to so much! I can't wait to be in High School! I just started Algebra and right now it's fun. (My mom say's that it will get a whole lot harder.)
I like to watch "I Love Lucy" and "Little House on the Prairie". I like clean movies like Enchanted, the older version of Pride and Prejudice, the Loves Comes Softly series and I'm a freak for High School Musical 1 and 2, and 3 will be added to my list soon! I LOVE watching older musicals like: State Fair, Oklahoma, The King and I and South Pacific. I LOVE to listen to Music! Right now my favorite bands are: The Jonas Brothers, Britt Nicole, Zoegirl, Hannah Montana and Rascal Flatts. My favorite actor is Josh Hutcherson. I Love to sing although I'm not perfect. I Love the Colts! They are my favorite football team and the New York Giants come in 2nd. I would be classified as a Jesus Freak. I LOVE JESUS! And right I'm working on being able to say that out loud, no matter who's around. I Love going to my Bible study on friday nights at the Bandy's. On March 17th I will have done a daily Quiet Time for one year. I'm soooooooo excited about that! My favorite bible verse is: Colossians 4:2-6: “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversations always be full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”


Here are some pictures of my family:


Here's a pic. of my family:my brother, my sister, my awesome Parents and me.




Here's a pic. of my adorable little sis.


My life is soooooo Blessed by my Lord and Savior and I hope He bless anyone who reads my blog.


Hugs,
Alisha

2 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

I think I knew all these things about you, but loved the post anyway!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

What a great post, Alisha. Keep up the good work.

Hugs,
Mrs. W