Monday, March 10, 2008

"Quotes, Quotes and more Quotes"

Hey,

Last week I was thinking about putting a "My Favorite Quotes" on my blog. So I started to go through my books that are full of quotes and you know what I found out......that I can't decided anything. There were sooooo many quotes I liked! So from now on, every Monday I will be doing a "Quote of the Week" and a "Bible Verse of the Week". Come and see if you know the quotes and bible verses I use!!! I'm so excited about this!!! I can't wait to see what you all think!!!



Your Excited Friend,

Alisha

5 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

I can't wait to see what quotes you put on, Lish! I'll try to put some more quotes and stuff on my blog and you can steal some if you want.
See ya!
Hannah

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Lish,

Can't wait to see what you post about later. Can't wait to show you my puppy!

Love,
Sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Alisha,

Nice post! I will be following your quotes and scripture. What a great idea!

Now...about that mom of yours? When is she going to post?

Mrs. W

Luke R. said...

Hey, Alisha? Is it ok if I copy that pic of your family for my blog? You'll find out later today why.

-Luke A.

Hannah-Indiana said...

LOVE the pic of you, Alisha! You have to tell who your photagrapher is! Oh, yeah...it's me. Didn't I do a good job? Just kidding!
SYRS (See You Real Soon),
Hannah