Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Still Alive!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!


Just wanted to say Hi! I will post tomorrow!!!!!!!!
I feel like I haven't seen my friends in like FOREVER! I can't wait to see you all!
Almost all my friends have been on vacation in the last two months.
I hope everyone likes my Quote and Verse thing! I'm loving it!!!!
Nothings really happened in the last 10 days. Just Chores, School Repeat!
Aren't I boring!!!!
Tonight I'm going to my Uncles, to celebrate my cousins birthday! She's 21!
Almost done with collage!
I hope everybody has a good day!
Well I've got to go!

Your Friend,
Alisha

6 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey there girl! How are you? We haven 't seen you in like forever!

Tell you mom and the rest of the family we said "Hi" and we miss all of you.

Take care,
Hugs,
Mrs. W

Hannah-Indiana said...

Oh, I can't wait to see you!

Laurie and company said...

I love your blog I have a new post
on my blog so you should look at it!!!

love mel-mel

Laurie and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie and company said...

are you nervous about going into high school? it seems like a lot of responsibility!

have fun!

E

Claire said...

I can't wait to see you!!!