Monday, March 24, 2008

My Easter!

Hey you Guys!

I hope you had a fantastic Easter! I had an awesome one!!!!!! Here's how my day went:

We got up; went to church; came home to get the food and then headed to my Nana & Papaw's house for lunch.

My Nana, Austin & Holly.
My cousin Lindsey and her boyfriend Daniel were there.

After lunch, we played what my cousin Kaylyn calls “our family game” trackball otherwise known as scoops. Here’s some pic’s of it:
Holly getting ready to throw the ball



Daniel in the process of throwing the ball


Easter egg hunting time! And yes, even the college students hunted for Easter eggs. Sorry, no pics. I was hunting for those eggs I can never find.
But I can tell you we all had a blast!
Instead I’ll show you pics of my Nana and Papaw’s house and the countryside around their property:
Here's there backyard

This is the house next door and it is also the house my mom lived in until she was 3 years old.

Farm land. Beautiful! I love the peace and quiet of the country!

More trackball. (We all love that game):
Austin watching his ball fly

Then we played kickball, while it was snowing. (It only snowed for about 15 minutes):
Holly pitching the ball to the guys team. The guys won even though they kicked left footed and only had two outs and gave us girls four outs. (It was fun, though!)
And so after a tiring day outside we watched one of my cousin Lindsey’s favorite musical’s, ”Singing in the Rain”. I LOVE that movie!

A few people zonked out:


Also the Easter bunny made an appearance for about an hour. It just sat there and didn't move!

Then the goodbyes were made. My cousin goes to college out of state, so she and Daniel had to travel back to school in the morning. We will probably see her sometime this summer.



After we said goodbye we went to get in our cars to go home and we found snow on our cars! It snowed on Easter! Here's snow on my cousin's car.

I took more pics of the snow when we got home:

So that was my Easter. It was one of my favorites! I hope your Easter was a good as mine!
See you all soon!

Hugs,
Alisha
Matthew 28:1-20

5 comments:

Luke R. said...

I told you guys are more athletic than girls!! Or did I tell Hannah that???

Luke A.

Hannah-Indiana said...

Cute post Alisha! I hope you had a good time. I'll see you soon
LYLAS,
Hannah Banana Montana Indiana (whew!)

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Great job on your post Alisha. Looks like you had a great Easter (except that snow part. It just isn't supposed to snow on Easter..that's sick and wrong).

Have a great day.

Mrs.W

Luke R. said...

You should have picked up the bunny!!
Oh, wait, it would've died...Me and Hannah KNOW!!

Luke A.

Claire said...

Your easter looked like it was so much fun!!!!!!!