Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy April Fools Day!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you had a great April Fools Day.
I don't have any Pics but I'll tell you my day anyway.
Piano was changed from Monday to Tuesday so we had piano at 4pm and then went to my Nana's house for supper with my Nana, Papaw, my Aunt Konnie, my cousin Kaylyn and my family.We played games and everyone had a blast! Before that it was school and chores as usual. Sorry no pranks were pulled. Funny, we pull pranks and that kind of thing every day except April Fools Day. (haha)
Well I've got to go.

See you soon,
Alisha

4 comments:

Em said...

Hi Alisha! I really like your blog!! Thanks for the comment on mine. Are you going to Kaleo on Friday?

Hannah-Indiana said...

Wow, a new post so soon? Yeah, there's a lot of prank-pulling on days that AREN'T holidays like April Fools!

Luke R. said...

Nice post, Alisha.
Just hope I can make a post soon!!

Claire said...

Hey Alisha my mom was married on April fools day a long time ago she and my dad went out to dinner this April fools day.