Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love my MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays along with Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas and Valentine's Day. I know, I know, I confess I like them all.
My Mother's Day was great!
I went to church with my family at my Nana and Papaw's church.
We went out to eat and then went to my Nana and Papaw's house.
I also wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day" to everyone who is a mother.
Moms are so special. They do so much for their families and most of the time they don't get as much THANKS as they deserve. So to all moms, I'm saying THANK YOU for all you do!


Alisha

2 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah-Indiana said...

Great post, Lish the Dish! Right on!!

Okay, quiz question to see how well you know me: What holiday was I born on?? You probably know this, don't you?

LYLAS,
Hannah