Monday, June 16, 2008

What's New!

Sorry! I haven't been on my blog in so long.
Well the latest news is....We were safe from the flood but the first two house in our subdivision got a couple inches of water in them. We're going to a family reunion the first week in July.
Oh Holly, Austin and I really want a dog!!!
We had a great Father's Day hope you all did too.
I'm now a freshmen. Ummmmmm.......
Chores and work as usual.
That's about it.

Well I'll post soon. Like maybe next week.
Talk to you all soon!
alisha

3 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

You are ALMOST a Freshman. You are not officially doing high school work....are you?

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I'm glad you were all safe from the flood.

Busy summer! Enjoy while you can because come fall.....well, you've said it quite nicely - High School Here I Come! That means work, work, and oh....more work!

Hugs,
Mrs. W

Em said...

Hi Alisha! When are ya gonna add another post????